Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, octobre 06, 2008

    sour cherry


    how I wish everything was simple

    how I wish everything didn't end in lies

    how I wish I could just keep turning back time

    how I wish I could be more like me

    when I didn't have to worry about myself

    how I wish I could just keep turning back time

    forgive me if I cannot try any harder

    you make it seem like everything I do means nothing at all

    as complications go

    this can't get any sweeter

    don't cry


    ***


    Ahhhh.. it's Monday; mundane Monday.

    I think there's approximately 3 more weeks of holidays left for me; just how time flies! As much as I have been very bored, how I wish the holidays can be 'tat longer...


    Anyway, met up with these two lovely ladies last Tuesday.. or was it Monday? I can't remember.

    Yay to Winner and Joann!


    We went to EHub for dinner..


    It's been so long since I took food photos, heh. Well, anyway, my chicken was so slow, I almost forgot about the Kodak moment! That pretty much explains why there's one piece of meat lying there, waiting for me to savour.


    Joann and a very nude make-up me, eeeks the horror.


    Tuesday was Stefanie's 19th birthday! Happy belated 19th! :] Due to.. circumstances, I wasn't there for the celebration, le sigh. Drama drama.. It always amuses me how I can get into situations without even trying. I wish for a life with no complications and where I get to control everything that happens because it's my fucking life.

    Somehow found myself in da city with KX, Billy and gang having Japanese for dinner before heading back to da crib.




    I went to Zouk on Friday!






    :D



    .. but sadly and very unfortunately, just the entrance as it was a huge group of us and all of us couldn't get it (because Zouk actually got cancelled and it was back on the plan again.. really really late) so, we had dinner at the coffee shop nearby and KX and I went home.

    Boo, what a bummer.

    ._.

    I so long never go club already lor. T.T and the furthest I've gotten was only the entrance, sigh.

    It's really very depressing 'cause the clubbing kakis were all there (except for Joann who's.. I don't know how far exactly from our sunny 'lil island.. at Shanghai!) and all we did was some salutations.



    MoS on Saturday to celebrate Ji's last night out (they always make it sound like entering the army = dying, sheesh).


    At least, this time we didn't have to twist our arms and we got in with ease, haha. But we all know we prefer the former, don't we? :P







    Er, his friends are camera-shy or maybe I just don't know them that well. :]



    My baby is sick and he has duty call tomorrow, sigh. Wish there's something.. anything I can do. :[



    ***

    I've been waiting online for the fellow GG followers to come online, but no! Nobody wanna come online. It seems like everyone has a much more amazing Monday night life than I have, fine.

    This is for you:


    Remember last season when Rufus had his concert and he sang this song..

    "Everytime you walk away, you run away, you take a piece of you with you there"


    I remember Amelia and I finding painstakingly for the song.. the lyrics, heck even the artist but we couldn't find anything at all.

    Guess who found the song? Teeheehee.



    OUT! I wanna watch House Bunny!

    Aucun commentaire: