Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, décembre 30, 2008

    before you, my life was a moonless light

    Merry 6th day of Christmas!

    On the sixth day of Christmas,
    my true love sent to me
    Six geese a-laying,
    Five golden rings,
    Four calling birds,
    Three French hens,
    Two turtle doves,
    And a partridge in a pear tree!



    Hahaha, okay. I am being very lame.

    Anyway, school has started for it and ARGH, that sucks 'cause I can procrastinate my assignments no longer. :( But then actually right, Thursday is new year day, so I get to procrastinate one deadline for a week longer, haha shiok!

    I have to start juggling school and work (again) and that is not gonna do any well to my not-so-good-yet health. Hmmmm, nasty. I think it is high time I stock up the Flintstones's Vitamin C pills :D


    Just for the sake of recording it somewhere, baby came over to my crib with hotcakes and a hash brown on a Sunday morning. Breakfast in bed, heheh, mwa ! And then we finally watched Twilight and er........ what the hell is Wang Ren Fu (you know, one of those guys from 5566 long time ago) doing on the set??

    Wah, I swear the resemblance is so scary!


    Skipped school (oppps) and I went to work, and baby came over to my crib (again! yayyyyy) with his mummy's very very yummy bee mee hoon kuey. Damn nice! I can never get sick of eating it. Thanks thanks



    I'm dreaming of some good steak...

    It's the second last day of 2008! How exciting!!!

    Aucun commentaire: