Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, décembre 29, 2003

    arlOws!! loNg time no update le hoRs!! since... 27dEc... weLl... okies... tads nt long enough to be considered long... hahas... but seems long to me... =x laLalA~ supposed to go out and buy bag todae de... BUT... sudenly my fone de alarm ring... *ring ring* "dental appintment at 10.45" -.-" hahas... in the end tis appointment takes a lloonngg time nias... end at 3 plus... loLs... actually the dentist expected me to be ready for braces de... kaOs!! she nv sae lors... oni sae wad dental appontment... thot wan see my teeth oni... -.- hahas... rather fun todae.. =x but painful... hahas... den joyce come my hse take jelly back home... =x in the end she gave the mAc de peeps liao... =x cu forget to take... hahas... wonder wad dey will do it... throw..? most posibley lahs... hors..? hahas... siaNs... sho many tings haben buy yet... arGh... i dowan sch!!!

    Aucun commentaire: