Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, décembre 09, 2003

    hmMM... thr's sth wrong with bloGger niAs... dunNo y... loLs... my ie is getiNg betA le!! +chEeRs+ buden sometyms still beli lag... -.- dunno y niAs... nVm... =D todae went to tOa payOh with my maMa... loLs... to collect our tupid car... the air-cOn tingy spoil... -.- now hafta go all the wae thr to collect it... loLs... at the mRt station saw... erMs... dun reli remember her name... [soRry~!] i ting is... gan pin? or izit jia yiNg? erMs... i noe she is sEc one de... lastym and joyCe dey all iCc together de... =D siaNs... tMr goiNg out!! +cheErs+ siaNs... now sho hungry niAs... but gt no nice food to eat!!! arGh... siAns... laLala` todae is my mother de b'dae woRs!! =D haPpy birThdAe tO u~ haPPy birThdAe tO u~ hapPy birThdAe tO u~!! hapPy birtHdAe tO u!!! hahAs.. im sho lame... nVm... =)

    Aucun commentaire: