Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, décembre 27, 2003

    harlows... merry x'mas~!! hahas... abit too late though... =x loLs... but nvm lahs... its the thot tad counts... lols... sians... went out with my fata to dae... sho xie suey... dowan tok abt it... hahas... siaNs... i wannNnnn buy my sch de tingy~!!!! hais... but also like, no time/$$ left le... its like, a week den sch reopen liao... but still haben gt everyting ready yet... haben do hw yet... still in holidae mood!!! hahas... die liao... nvm... wo yao bag bag~!! wahahas... ie still spoil... hais... wonder wen will it be okies again... nv ever..? i tng tads the ans... =\ dowan to call singnet again liao... dl le... the service thr is sho damn bad~!!! hahas... siaNs... my mother tio food poisoning~!! lols... she went to her fren's hse to eat popiah... den ALL the peeps hu went thr to eat... all hors... hais... ke lian... =x now my mother face is green color de... finally i understand wad dey mean by "green face..." hahas... hope everyone hu ate the popiah get well soon woRs~!! heng i stay at home to watch rugrats... if nt... loLs... *heng* hahas... wonder hu is gonna tell tad auntie abt how dangerous her popiah is... loLs... i ting dey will nt tell de... =x if nt tad aunty de heart *piang* nias... loLs...

    Aucun commentaire: