Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, décembre 22, 2003

    yOYoyo~!!! hahas... real bored... sho come update diary... gort miss me mahs?! lols... lala` sho sians... tmr mayb goin to parkwae with joyCe... go find tuition.. cux sch reopenin liao... mus find tuition!!! hahas... mayb tuitioning for... e maths... p.o.a... and the 2 sciences lors... hahas... the rest should be can self-studee de ba... loLs... sians... haben fini buyin all the x'mas present yet... and im already broke... still haben buy textbooks lors... and the money i spent away liao... how how how... wad should i do?? sians... damn sians... hand numbin liao... =x type too much... loLs... x'mas eve joyce comin over to my hse ton!! yea... but before tad we go countdwn first.. =D mayb goin with sizheng.kianloong.cheechai dey all... but... nt sure lahs... see first... hahas... sians... x'mas comin le... sho fast...

    Aucun commentaire: