Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, décembre 24, 2003

    yOyOyO` merry x'mas eve~!!! hehes... *muacks* loLs... hmMm... supposed to go out with leCia todae to buy present de... BUT... i cant wake up... =x *soli leCia* hahas... in the end she go with her sis... sho paiseh nias... (^-^)/ sians... went out with my maid at nite... specially to buy joshUa de present... he sho dui pai (correct..?) nias... loLs... saw tis tingy... which is sho damn cute~!!! sho i buy... heE` saw my neighbour... loLs... u guys gt watch gao xiao xin dong..? den tad ger hu sing song... wear long long dress de... her name is... mei xian... dunno her surname... =x she's my neighbour... loLs... she sing beli nice hors..? but... her looks... average oni... hahAs... =x [oppPs...] saw her with her stead woRs... heh heh... let me catch her red-handed... loLs... dey still holdin hands nias... but immediately nv hold wen she saw me... loLs... hao wan hao wan... =x jkjk~ [meRry x'mAs eVe~]

    Aucun commentaire: