Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, décembre 19, 2003

    arlOws... yTd weNt out with leCia.joyCe... loLs... den joyCe.mi bought faNg hAo wEn de cd!! *cheers* she is sho chio niAs... her songs... nt bad loRs... hahAs... tMr goin to heeRen's to get her signature... *grins* we need discman!! buden mine lost... =x and joyCe dun haf... sho... borrow from cheE chAi!! =x [chEe cHai: xiE xiE!! (^.^)/] hahAs... found losta piCs of my cats... okiEs... nt alot... =x a few... wen dey kittens tad time de!! sho ke ai nors!! *look at the piCs* gonna ask joyCE to help me scan... =x lalala` bought present for leCia le~!!!! nt beli satisfiying... but... hais... hope she will like it noRs... =x it looks abit tupid though... =x x'mas comin soon le~ sho far oni buy leCia's present... -.- die liao... no more time left... no more $$ left... *headache*
    sch reopening too... hais... haben buy 2 bks, bag, pencil case, uniform, shoes,stationery... im sho damn dead... nVm... *look at the bright side* at least i wun be grouded anymore... =D hahAs... ie still spoil... hais... ting wan ask my mother bring this com go upgrade and all liao... now my tis com also dun haf anti-virus... beli wei xian... =x darn...

    Aucun commentaire: