Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, mars 12, 2006

    Braces-less!

    Time : 12.54 am

    YOU GUESSED IT! No more braces liao!!

    WAHAHAHA!

    Happy like siao lor! But my heart pain like siao also. So expensive. :( Jiayang was the first to withness me with metal teeth! Followed by Amelia, and third place goes to Lecia. Such honour for them.. Haha.

    I had Seoul Garden with Jiayang because I wanna play with food.






    It wasn't so bad because I WAS THE COOK. Got people peel prawns for me. Yay!



    I went back to Heeren to visit, and the first time my old colleague did was to NAG NAG NAG. Gosh! You'd think she's my mother or what.

    Jiayang ditched me for basketball :( and I went to find Amelia! Because of that, I bought 2 shirts. Argh. I'm poor!! But I'm happy! Heehee.

    After Amelia and Joyce knocked off, we had Starbucks!

    A kind note: Do NOT eat the Pasta Salad from Starbucks. It sucks BIG time.

    We just chatted and took silly photos. Nice. Although we're short of Huixian and Stefanie, but Joyce's presence is a HUGE thing. Haha.




    See my teeth, see my teeth!!



    Groupie! SHOW YOUR TEETH, GIRLS!



    Haha. NO JOYCE! :)



    Stupid girls.



    Retard. LOL. (She's not picking her nose lah. She's just showing us how bad her lip peeled.)


    Joyce and me!

    Amelia, Yingting (SEE MY TEETH!) and Joyce!


    Today is the first day of my continuous 5-day torture! Wish me luck people.

    *prays*



    I WANT WATCH DISNEY-ON-ICE! *pouts*

    Aucun commentaire: