Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, mars 28, 2006

    The Most Procrasinated Post

    Time : 12.02 am

    Haha! I'm finally here! I think you people wanna slap me already..

    Here goes!

    Huixian's birthday!

    Schvelle turns 17 on 19th March 2006! So we had this BBQ over at East Coast Parl to celebrate for her..

    Some sneak peeps on who's there and what's on!




    The pit, of course, dummy!

    Kaiwen, orangy BIRTHDAY GIRL and Lecia!


    Lecia wants a bite of me. Teehee.


    PROTECT THE CANDLES!!


    Cutting the cake (Sollie. No Huixian's face because I was too obessed with taking photos of the cake.)


    Huixian fails her fractions badly.


    Kelly's very very hungry..


    PAPERS! (minus Joyce 'cause she was very late.)


    (clockwise) Lecia, Cheechai, Jiayang, Huixian, Amelia, me, Sweeyim

    I like this photo because my boyfriend very hamsem (in this shot) and NO ONE LOOKS GOOD. HAHAHA!


    Stefanie and me!

    .. And everyone had a jolly good time! Gosh. There are so many photos missing!
    P.S.: Huixian! Ask me to send you the whole .zip file to you on MSN. :)


    Transmarco's Dinner and Dance!


    Shop closed early on 20th March! Because it's the annual Staff Day (Joyce: Darn! You missed it.)! I couldn't help smugging at Action City sales assistants as I locked the gates at 5pm. SUPER SHIOK! Haha.

    The theme was Shang Hai Tang, and so everyone's supposed to dress as Chinese as possible..


    Rosi and me!


    Me, Rosi and Jenny! (My body look so nice like that hor. Haha.)

    Me, Rosi and Sooyee.


    Derrick and me!

    Me, Derrick, Rosi, Jenny and Chris.


    Beverly and me!


    Transexual performances!

    o.O

    They just lip-syching lor. I also know!!


    The stock drivers, Rosi and me!


    More performances..


    And more..


    Ogy and me! (AWW! I miss Heeren so much.)


    Susan and me!


    We played dress up. Hahaha.


    PAPERS' Weekly Reunion!



    We sat at the playground and ate alot! Haha..


    See Huixian's face! I was telling her something that made her want to wriggle away from me. Wahaha.


    So retarded.. SO FUNNY!


    Teeheehee.

    Look at my legs! Gosh. So nice..


    L.O.V.E!

    Haha. I lvoe my girls so muchie. :)

    *****

    Oh yeah. I just got my retainers!

    And now I speak like I have a super short tongue. Customers could hardly make out what I was trying to say! I have alot of difficulties speaking the "S"-contigent or what's that. Uncomfortable like shit.

    Oh yeah. So now I'm done with my photos. :)

    Hmmm.. Am thinking of changing my template now.. Should I?

    Aucun commentaire: