Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, mars 25, 2006

    Customer Service

    Time : 10.33 pm

    Customer: Can I try this in a size.. 36?

    Sales Assistant: Sure. Give me a moment *smiles in a way that disappears once she turns around*

    *a few moment later..*

    S.A.: Here you go!

    Customer: Thanks..

    Customer: *tries on and look at the mirror* Oh no..

    S.A.: *encouragingly* Perhaps I shall get one size bigger for you to try? It looks kinda small..

    Customer: *angrily* ARE YOU TRYING TO HINT THAT I HAVE BIG FEET?!?!?!! ME?!?!?! A SIZE 37?!?!!?! NEVER!!!

    S.A.: *whimpers* Ermm.. This design has a smaller cutting...

    Customer: *cuts in* NO! NEVER! I. AM. A. SIZE. 36!!!!!!!

    *customer leaves the shoes behind and walked out of the store in a huff, leaving the poor S.A. staring back at her*

    S.A.: *walks back into the storeroom and keep the shoes* Bitch.

    *
    Do you know what happens when you get disappointed and disappointed over and over again with the same person for too many times?

    You get disheartened.

    You stop trusting whatever the person said and promised. Why? Because you know that the disappointment will not end and, of course, it continues. And with all the disappointments complied together, it's bad enough to make you just stop whatever you're doing, and just..




    Cry.


    [EDIT] I swear I was going to blog with all my photos uploaded! But my mother pissed me off by forcing me to change my phone with my Dad, so.. Nah. No mood to blog liao.

    Tomorrow! If everything goes right..

    Work tomorrow. Sigh. Hope that someone will come and make me feel that feeling tired after work is all worth it. [/EDIT]

    Aucun commentaire: