Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, mars 16, 2006

    YAY!

    Time : 11.15 pm

    AMELIA IS VERY PRETTY!

    She woke up early today (even though she got no work this week) and accompanied me to TP! :D

    It didn't go very smoothly, for your information. Scared like shit!


    Pretty Amelia and me!

    We both went to our respective boyfriends' place to slack until evening!

    Jiayang cannot stop sleeping lah. I was so bored can! I actually had a Sleeping Jiayang photo, but APPARENTLY someone has deleted it away.

    GRRR!

    It was soon evening and we cabbed down to meet Amelia and Nigel! We went in and Amelia and I had ice!


    Jiayang digged a hole through Flounder's poor brain. (Think Mojo Jojo!)

    *****

    Let's get on with the show! (I have tons of photos here. But after deleting away the badly-taken ones *glance at Jiayang*, I have.. THESE!)

    Kicking off first.. It's...



    Nemo's father and Dory (Notice how Dory eyes are positioned nicely on the woman's bosom)!


    The lovely mice! Mickey and Minnie Mouses! You know.. it's about time they tie the knot liao! Excuse me, Mickey Mouse.. You're getting on age!


    A fairytale castle as backdrop! See the candle there! It's from Beauty and the Beast. Can't remeber his name.. Candlelion, or something..


    Chip and Mrs. Pots! I LOVE CHIP! he's so cute!


    Belle and the Beast!


    Belle and the Beast-who-had-turned-into-the-Prince! Sweet!


    All the And they lived happily ever after happy Princesses and Princes dancing together.


    Stupid Hula girl who got the guys' attention.


    just a scene to haolian their ice-skating skills. Kinda boring here. Haha.






    Happy happy people! :)


    A marching band! Nice..


    The Mickey gang comes out for a MICKEY song!


    M.I.C.K.E.Y MOUSE!

    And there's Mulan too! In this super short skirt. Haha.


    Pinoicchio (AH! Damn with the spelling!!) looking all strand and lost on the ice rink.


    Pig! It's amazing just how refined the pig looked in this shot.


    Jiayang took this because the lion looks naked. >.<
    I like this shot! Can see how not pretty/handsome most of the ice-skaters are.. It's just their costumes that's nice.


    Big, happy DISNEY reunion!


    FIREWORKS!


    In the photo: Nemo, Nemo's daddy, Adma (or however you spell it), Minnie Mouse, some Prince from dunno which show, Mrs Incredible

    Sure brings back your happy childhood yeah?

    I like Disney-on-ice! Shall we go again, dearies!
    *****


    :)

    Aucun commentaire: