Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, mars 30, 2006

    Shoe fetish

    Time : 11.38 pm

    HEEHEE! Another new pair of shoes! Muahaha.

    My fetish for shoes is so strong! Working at x:odus is bad, it makes me wanna buy shoes so much! :D

    But well, yeah, I didn't *coughs* pay *coughs* for it, so it isn't so bad.

    SHOES SHOES SHOES! I can be like Vivian Hsu in the Ren yun duo duo.

    K-boxed with Amelia, Nigel, Huixian and Jiayang! We spent so much sia. Happy happy! Guess we can't do this too often, it hurts our wallets too much..

    Work work work. Hai. Ima workoholic even though I didn't ask for it. TMD! Work all the way from 31st March to 16th April with only TWO DAYS OFF?!

    Oh yeah, with that, I'm gonna turn moody. Hahahaha.

    [EDIT] Forget to say I went for medical check-up with Jiayang just now! Damn paiseh lah! I peed all over my hand, while trying to get urine sample somemore. Eeeew~ And I need to remove all my clothing (shirt + bra) for the X-RAY and don on a purple robe. Someone cannot stop comment how flat I looked somemore. GRRR!

    So yeah, I'm just trying to say.. I don't like medical check-ups![/EDIT]

    Aucun commentaire: