Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, novembre 20, 2006

    HELP!!

    Okay, so Mummy has decided we'll both change phones together (Yay!) and now all I have to do now is to.. DECIDE WHAT PHONE TO GET!

    I'm really stuck in a dilemma, so I'm hoping that you folks will be able to help me! Just click on the poll and I shall listen to you guys and get the phone with the most votes (I think)!

    Anyway, some short description about the phones I have in mind.

    SONY ERICSSON W850i (WHITE)
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    - comes with a free 1GB Memory Stick PRO Duo™
    - 3G
    - 2.0 mega pixels camera
    - weight: 116g
    - dimensions: 98 x 47 x 21 mm
    - con: very small navigation buttons

    NOKIA 7373 (PINK)
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    - microSD memory card slot supports expandable memory of up to 2GB (128MB microSD included)
    - 2G
    - 2.0 mega pixels camera
    - weight: 104g
    - dimensions: 88 x 43 x 23 mm
    - I'm having N7370 now, which is like the gold verson of this but it's wayyy lousier
    - con: 128MB memory?! WTH. How little is that?



    THANKS BITCHES! :)

    Aucun commentaire: