Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, novembre 08, 2006

    Wednesday

    Welcome to the N6280 [or is it 6250?] factory!!!

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    My class siao one loh.. SOOOO many people carrying this phone man! Gotta admit the racing car game inside is damn fun though. ;)

    Today, Xerxes, Ivan, Eugene and me came all prepared to kill the 3 hours long break fast.

    I bought my darling lappy to school!

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Pretty right? ;)

    Anyway, you get to see it on TV very often lah. All the new anchors use this lappy, be it in black or red.

    Speaking of my lappy, anyone know how to get rid of food crumbs stuck inside the keyboard? :D Mine super dirty leh! Just can't stop munching on something while using the comp. :D :D :D

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    These boys never see lappy before; look how fasinated they are!!

    Anyway, we got BIG problem lah. None of us know how to conenect to TP's network and we're supposed to get it configured at the CyberCafe. Boo. So 麻烦!

    Ended up just using lappy for music.

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Pinball doesn't requires internet! Hahaha.

    After the long wait, I had Psychology! Love the girls in my group! :D Sucha chatty and goofy bunch of people. Teehee.

    So tired; I wanna sleep! *yawns*

    Aucun commentaire: