Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, novembre 13, 2006

    Schooldays!

    Last Friday, the sweet girls from Amelia's class accompanied me to wait for Lecia!

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Christine, Jacqueline, Amelia and me!

    I is have longggg arms and can take photos that fits all four of us into the frame. ^^v

    Amelia went shopping with da girls, Lecia and I went shopping as well, and when Huixian finally end school, we had dinner at BLK121. :)

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    YUMS.

    Blahblahblah. We went to Amelia's to massage and blahblahblah.

    I had work on Saturday at Great World City!

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    I don't expect anyone to know how the x:odus store look like at GWC since it's like, so outta-the-way so here's a glimpse of it! Kinda cosy eh? ;)

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Xueli is sucha dear. Knowing that I loveeee snacking and that it's the last day we'll be working together (sobs), she brought alot a hellevua lot of food! :') Gotta love the girl man.

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    XUELI! :)

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    My wonderful colleague who never fail to make me laugh all the way till we close shop!

    Hmmm. I've been thinking quite a while and I finally made the decision of my life! Or maybe not, just 2006. :D

    I've tendered my resignation to/with [I can never correct this gramatical error. Which is the correct one?!] x:odus. Yah, am jumping ships.

    Sure, x:odus is a fun place to be, with all the sweetest and nicest colleagues I can ever have; but sometimes a change of envioronment may just do me good hor?

    It has almost been a year! A good 10 months. :)

    Don't want tell you where I'm going next leh! HEH HEH.

    To the kaypohs: Yeah. The $$ factor.


    Anyways, I went shopping with Lecia and Huixian today! First, we head to the SISTIC booth at Tampines Mall, wanting to get tics for the Phamton of the Opera musical coming March 2007, but the student tics are all sold out. :( BOO! Am thinking really seriously to get the adult price, cause boy, does it burn.

    And then we went to Golden Mile Complex. The way there (from Lavender MRT station) was like, SO LONGGG until my pee wanna die lah. The complex is very.. not Singapore! I dunno how to say, but it's just like a mini-Bangkok in Singapore lah!

    The signboards everywhere are in thai and the people there fairly well look like thais too. I expected the place to look really old and to the 80's but.. GEE! A thailand-themed shopping centre?!

    We were so freaked out, we forgot to pee.

    And oh, Lecia cried when I slapped her forearm to see if we're dreaming. LOL.

    We went out of the complex and headed for the tower (G0olden Mile tower. Hah) beside it and kudos to Shuyi who helped us out with the unit number of the shop with access to my email. :))

    Finally got to the shop and I got a discount. Teeheehee.

    Blahblahblah. Went to Bugis and shopped around abit, had dinner, shopped somemore, bought some stuff and we went home!

    *yawns* STILL SO TIRED. Out!!

    Aucun commentaire: