Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, novembre 23, 2006

    X'mas cards for you?

    Advertisment

    Christmas is around the corner! And to be exact, it's like, 1 month and 2 days more..

    Try doing something that you've never done for ages to give your loved ones the shock of their lives. Hahaha~

    SEND THEM A CHRISTMAS CARD THROUGH SNAILMAIL!

    How cool is that? To tell you the truth, I hadn't recieve a Christmas card or sent out a Christmas card with love since, get this, PRIMARY SCHOOL.

    Shall we start a new trend? ;)

    I CAN HELP YOU GET THE CARDS!

    My friend, Pingliang, is doing some kinda business selling Christmas Cards! (No worries, I've checked that is not he handmake one! [imagine how coughsawfulcoughs it'll be]).

    So yeah. I some sort of forgot (opps!) the rate and everything. But erm.. I think is 8 cards for $2.50!

    It's like, pop-up, cute and OH! When you open the card right.. There's.. *drum rolls* MUSIC!!

    And hey, we don't have to meet up or what since we're all busy dudes and babes, because there's DELIVERY SERVICE!

    How old-school is that!? Hahaha~

    If interested, CONTACT ME! Tag me, call me, message me, MSN me or anything lah! Oh, if you know Pingliang personally, ASK HIM! :D

    Must tell him you want the cards through YT's blog hor, I want my commission one.. Heh!


    P.S.: Seriously, I don't mind a Christmas card! Hey.. Ask me for my address and I'll promptly give it to ya! I loveeeee recieving mails! <3

    Aucun commentaire: