Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, novembre 25, 2006

    Random Thoughts #10

    One time too many of these doesn't make you cuter. In fact, it's getting on my nerves.




    Need more money...




    Guess who's back at the shop I loveeee (no pun) da most? Teehee.




    Am on a shorts fenzy! Just bought a Johnson pair (TOTALLY GORGROUS!! But too big, gonna alter..) and one from Hulao&Co. recently.. And am waiting for a F21 pair and buying a FleshImp pair tomorrow! :B

    You gotta admit it's a pity not to flaunt my legs with shorts and skirts. Teeheehee.




    Work tomorrow at Plaza Singapora (2nd last day for me)! Phew. Gonna bug my colleagues to get me a farewell present. :B




    OH! I WANT A PATRICK STARFISH. :( Come on, people!! I really like it sooo much. But it's really pure desperation to buy one for myself lah!!!!!!!!




    *yawns* OUT!

    I'm having sucha good time, I'm having a ball.

    Aucun commentaire: