Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, novembre 06, 2006

    Random Thoughts #8

    Mensa's Salad Bar has awful chicken cutlet and fish and chips which Huixian and I hardly ate for lunch just now. I therefore claim Jupiter Cafe for the BEST FISH & CHIPS AWARD and.. I'll have to think about the others. Say, Mensa definitely have the BEST KUEY CHAP, but then again, I think it's the only place in which Kuey Chap is available in TP. Flavours for BEST YONG TAU FOO!! And since I am from Engineering, I have to be nice to Short Circuit right. So.. Short Circuit deserves the award.. for having the MOST CONVINIENT AND CRISPIST MAMEE available in TP. Of course, this is biased since I hadn't buy Mamee from the other foodcourts and mamees really make good lecture snacks. :D

    That must be the longest paragraph I've blogged!!

    *

    I've opened an UOB account! :D Yay!! Gonna get a VISA MINI. Teehee.

    *

    Still wanna watch movie lah. Ask me out leh..

    *

    Am addicted to TV ever since school term started. Urghh.. All I can do is sit on the sofa, with lappy on my lap, remote control by my side and the TV tuned to my favourite programmes. Love being a potato courch. :D

    *

    Sometimes I feel myself getting irritated with people who are egolistic and act like know-it-alls. "You got eat this one meh? Got meh? I always see you do this and that de leh! Got meh? Got meh? Got meh?"

    Please lah. People changes every now and then. I may be alive today, but tomorrow some car may choose to knock me down and it might be fatal and TADAA~ I'm died. Are you going to deny this fact and "GOT MEH GOT MEH?! But yesterday Yingting alive what!"?!?!

    Got meh
    your head lah.

    *

    We had PSPS [Processing Skills and Problem Solving, or something like that] and we're supposed to buld up team spirit or something.. AND IT TOTALLY SUCKED.

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    The frustrating thing was that the teacher stated it clearly on her Powerpoint the last lesson that we should meet up at the Sports Complex (which is near BUS and the STUDENT dunno what block and when Wanqi, Weiling and I reached there..

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Our other classmates tell us to go over to ENGINEERING [for non-TPer: Engineering is rather far from Business block] canteen there loh!

    %#!$^*!@~@%^#!(&%

    And everything we did was super lame and lame and lame.

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    It was a wasted trip man.

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    And no thanks to Eunice and Ivan who pon-ed without counting me in. :(

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Shuyi and me in our secondary school PE shirts. Heehee.

    *

    I sit until my butt super pain and my lap all toasty and warm from the heat from my lappy, more later!

    Aucun commentaire: