Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, novembre 05, 2008

    whatcha think about that?

    Last Saturday, I went down to find KX with Shihui after his weekly soccer session with the boys with an attempt to make it a surprise. But I failed, like how I always do and it ended with two quarrels actually, sucks.

    I hate surprises because I can never ever get them right.


    Later at night, we had steamboat for dinner at Bugis..

    .. which was nice. Although I have no idea why I couldn't shit after the steamboat (until now lo.. and today is Wednesday ok!)


    On Halloween, we watched The Coffin in an attempt to scare the shit outta us, since it's duh, halloween. As much as I'm not a big fan of horror movie, the scale of scariness for the movie is like.. 1/10. They just keep talking.. and crying and mourning. BORING!

    I watched Blindness too and the show felt like it would never end. Come on, they all should just die already!!!1 It's a good thing that (SPOILER ALERT) when one of the guys got his sight back, they didn't slowly show how each and everyone got theirs' back as well.. otherwise I'd just cry.


    When he brings his PSP out, I get neglected one side.

    When I bring out my iTouch, I get neglected one side too.


    Er, why is it that it's mine and yet I'm still neglected? :(

    Aucun commentaire: