Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, septembre 30, 2008

    i hate Megavideo

    I am a very angry bitch now because I cannot watch the latest episode of Gossip Girl online because I got maligned of watching 117 minutes of video already, which I didn't lor.


    $&()&%#^*!~($&%!




    VERY ANGRY!!!11

    And the other links I found don't work either. Please let me know where you're watching Gossip Girl at! :(

    3 commentaires:

    Anonyme a dit…

    Yeah, I had the same I hate megavideo experience. Try this chinese website: http://play.kankan.xunlei.com/?hallid=34572&pt=wmv
    they have high quality gossip girl videos and the streaming is instant. The only thing is you have to install their player, but I had no problems with it so far.

    YingTing a dit…

    oh thank you! i'll go try it soon :D

    Anonyme a dit…

    I hate megavideo too. I'm going to stop using it. If enough people do this they'll get the message.