Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, novembre 14, 2008

    1, 2, 1 2 3 4!

    [EDIT]I just read through my entry and I realized so so many typos! Hahaha, sucks. [/EDIT]

    Hello, I am blogging this on my iTouch now on kx's bed because I can't sleep and he is playing his stupid game on the comp haha.

    It was his 21st birthday (still not quite a man hahaha) yesterday and we went to Sentosa! We took the skyride and the luge too, and it was so exciting!!! My baby was having a fit because of the height we were at and although I am afraid of heights as well, I did not react quite as bad as he did, haha. So lousy!

    I had so much fun but kx was a spoil spot and he wouldn't have another round with me again, bummer.

    We caught Quantum of Solace as well and it was pretty okay. Daniel (or is it David?) Craig is growing on me, as much as I totally adore Pierce Brosnan.

    Can't wait for Twilight! I heard there was mayhem in Aussie due to the cast's appearance. Argh, come to Singapore already!!

    Digressing, it might be kx's birthday, but I've received a couple of presents too. Heehee, I wish it's kx's birthday everyday! :D We went shopping for myself as well, whee.

    I type until my hands damn tired, gonna end here and continue another time.

    Happy 6th, baby <3

    Aucun commentaire: