Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, novembre 20, 2008

    i fking hate this part

    It was KX's 21st birthday last Wednesday, along with Joann (finally 19) and Shihui (who turned 22).



    I dragged KX to watch High School Musical 3 on his birthday eve and he was super fidgety, like even though the movie was so good, hahaha.

    After the movie, we had Lau Hong Ser Rojak at Dunman Food Centre which is seriously, (Y)






    The only problem is that the preparation takes literally forever. But ahhhhhhhh, so worth it!



    KX take photo so lousy one.




    Vivo on his birthday.

    Super huge Christmas tree! I love the spirit of Christmas with the songs, trees, decorations.. and presents! Takashimaya might be playing the Christmas collection CD on loop, but I can never get sick of S Club 7 and Mariah Carey man.



    Marche for lunch, which we could hardly finish because the boy got way too greedy, heh.



    Sentosa after lunch! (:

    It's prolly the only other tourist attraction we hadn't been together.. not including the Bird park, which is :\



    Skyride and Luge! :D

    It was so fun man! I'd loveeeeeeeee to go for the rides again and again and again!

    But we didn't take any photos on it because we got pretty freaked out and what happen if my camera drop sia! And we'd prolly look damn constipated anyway.




    Dinner at Changi V




    Pizza hut, like I finally satisfied my cravings that haunted me for.. 2 weeks.




    The day after marks our 6th monthsary.

    It has been half a half.. wow.

    Baby baked cookies for me :D heheheheh. It might have came along with ants, but he never bake before hor!

    BIG DEAL! :D :D :D


    Meet Peanut. :B


    Bear the Lion is his pet.


    Happy, happy, happy!

    I forgot to take photos of his presents, so I'd post them up another day!








    Why do I even bother, when you don't give half a fuck at all? Oh yeah, 'cause I care about my future and you're gonna go downhill, you fool.


    I need to cam-whore so badly, I'm shivering.

    Aucun commentaire: