Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, novembre 26, 2008

    you're not sorry

    I met A, HX and S last Friday for a 'lil window shopping (I was getting ready to burn my pay cheque hahaha) in town after dinner at Sakae.


    More on FB! I merely posted all those that I looked better in on my blog. :D

    Baby came to pick me up after that for supper:

    Frog-leg porridge is loveeeeeeeeee ♥



    Why is it that guys always get annoyed with food shoots? I mean, it wouldn't kill them to taste the food with like just 24 seconds delay right?



    Ah Heng's 21st birthday celebration at his crib:

    Too many guests, too little space haha.



    Jalan Kayu for lunch on Sunday:



    and KX's stupid goodie bag xD

    Things to do:

    • Career Communications Draft Report
    • Career Communications Final Report
    • Mobile Communications Draft Assignment
    • Network Security Quiz
    • Broadband Technology Quiz
    • MP final judging

    Bloody hates it when everything cramps together.

    I went on a 'lil shopping spree with S earlier today and it brighten up my spirits so much more. :] Retail therapy rocks.

    Aucun commentaire: