Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, novembre 18, 2008

    fearless





    The super carefree, free-and-easy and slack days are over. T.T

    Today is like, the start of I-dunno-what week and work is piling up for me in school, and surprisingly (and most prolly because the other part-timer can't make it) I've got quite a number of working slots under my belt until the end of month; and that's good 'cause I can definitely use the money for a couple of stuffs I have in mind...



    I planned to share KX's birthday celebration today, but I've got many photos yet to be editted and I dunno why I'm being so anal, but I wanna make until everything swee swee, haha.

    So, there's just gonna be some photos from last Monday when I met Amelia for my secret mission. :B and we went to visit Debbie @ work as well!

    These are damn hilarious:


    Haha, my camera's multi-shot mode was on unknowingly and we managed to capture Debbie in action.






    That's all and check back my blog again 'cause I'd be blogging again shortly after! :D and I'd better really do so, before I forget what we've done and I really hate the part when I have to think super duper hard for the sequel of events that happened.

    Maybe I'll just write down in point form somewhere first...


    Point to ponder: Why is it that we girls are definitely the one at the disadvantage when it comes to humiliation, scandals, flings whatever? Girls just wanna have fun and get away with it just like how you can too! :|

    Aucun commentaire: