Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, novembre 20, 2008

    i wanna paint my nails yellow

    you'll probably say that it was juvenile,
    but I think that I deserve to smile





    This prolly took me long enough but I finally stop caring about how I look in school. Back then, I go to school dressed up to the nines and with a full face make up to match, haha. I don't know what was the big deal, since my school hours are god damn short. But going to school au naturale now is like, whatever man, who cares?

    Somehow, I hadn't been bumping into eye-candies for a very long time..

    Hahaha, kidding la, baby.


    ***


    I went to school with a heavy heart today and it's so lame that the sole reason I woke up bright and early is to attend half and hour of APEL3. For those of you who don't know what's that, it's just like.. Civic and Moral Education for TP students.

    Totally lame.

    I went home shortly after and I saw that I received a warning letter for skipping one lesson sometime ago. Hello! I thought warning letters are only issued after two absences?? Nabei. I think I'm gonna give you the shock of the day and that it was my first warning letter (after three and a half semesters!). :(

    I is so good girl, I never kena warning letter before one lo.. Stupid teacher spoil my record. >:(


    P.S.: Actually I am just darn good in giving good LOA (Leave of Absence) reasons ;)

    Argh, and I have yet another one hour lesson tomorrow. Whoopie, yay.


    ***



    I just watched Southpark: Elementary School Musical and it is fking funny la, hahaha! And I am gonna watch the season finale :( now.. which is most prolly about Twilight! Ooooh, so exciting.

    Aucun commentaire: