Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, décembre 16, 2008

    baby, it's cold outside

    It's been so long since I've blogged, I actually forgot my password -.-

    Anyway, rejoice! for the holidays are finally here! :D I got slightly bummed out at the end of my last paper last Thursday because I had absolutely nothing planned out for the holidays and I was walking around aimlessly.

    But what the heck? No aim is so much better than work and school altogether with stress written all over it.



    Bummed around the past few days, met up with the girls whom I hadn't seen for quite some time already and it felt so good to catch up after so long. :] I watched KM31 some time ago and it was just an okay movie. I wanna watch Twilight and Bolt!

    Zouk (they still remember me T.T) sent me this mitten thing which is lame, but kinda cute at the same time, and it totally got me in the mood and..

    I've finally got a Christmas mix on my iPod and who has S Club's Perfect Christmas? I love it so much, but I can't find it anywhere!

    The thing about departmental stores is that they play the same Christmas songs on loop and the kid was getting on my nerves singing about her mommy kissing Santa Claus under the mistletoe.

    Who can actually sing that so happily while witnessing it anyway.


    I went on a supposedly Christmas shopping with Amelia today and the girl was so late, we hardly had time for it. Or maybe it was before we sidetracked hahaha. We sat by our usual playground and talked too, which was very nice. :]

    Just look at how much we've grown.


    In a few years to come, we'd be talking about diapers and the rising cost of milk powder.



    I think I'm a very lucky girl. :]

    I'm finally thinking about how fortunate I really am with a loving boyfriend who cares so much and girlfriends who I can always count on, I'm doing fine in school and I have a part time job which pumps up the budget for retail therapy.

    This Christmas will be great and oh, it's almost time for resolutions to make and not keep. :S


    Christmas Wishlist
    • weirdly, I wish for coasters because my iced drinks always wet my table and it's annoying
    • a bigger bed because my soft toys always end up on the floor in the morning :(
    • a food stack with neverending and a huge variety of food
    • a Blackberry because it's so chio hahaha
    • a luxury good for myself using my own moolah :]
    • Godiva and Royce chocolates
    • something I said I won't mention anymore
    • Alex Woo :D




    no blinding light or tunnels to gates of white
    just our hands clasped so tight
    waiting for the hint of a spark

    Aucun commentaire: