Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, décembre 18, 2008

    beautiful love

    When life's gets stressful, I get all cranky and I couldn't wait for all of it to end; when life gets too boring, I complain day in and out and I can't wait for it to end.





    What the hell is wrong with me??



    So, digressing, work was such a drag today. I practically folded tissue papers the entire day, which was so boring. Baby came to find me, passed me a bottle of green tea and he ran home first. Tsk, horrible bf!

    Hahaha, just kidding.



    Eh, counting down 6 more days till Christmas eve!

    Favorite equation
    Christmas eve = PAY DAY + PRESENTS!


    HAHAHA

    Damn excited!!!



    And why doesn't anyone listen to what I want?



    Caught Bolt with my cousin, Bernadette yesterday and it was awesome! Wouldn't hesitate to watch it again (shuddup, I am so not fucking childish) and I loveeeeeeee the squishy mr. carrot.

    I want a dog, a cat and a hamster too :D



    Okay, maybe just a cat. Meow.






    Current crazy and seriously-out-of-the-budget obession (this is what that happens when you work at a high-end cosmetics counter and all your customers are taitais):
    Vuitton's Neverfull GM

    Hahaha, a girl sureeeeeeeeeeee can dream.




    Gosh, I am so random lately! And I am going to bed, good night!

    Gotta show the insomnia in me who's the boss.

    OUT!


    P.S.: Goodbye, original Friday night plan. I'll come back being all excited about you sometime later, and then to have you being procrastinated, repeatedly over and over again till I am 80 years old and dying.

    Aucun commentaire: