Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, décembre 27, 2008

    i will follow you into the dark

    MERRY CHRISTMAS!



    :]

    Celebrated my Christmas eve at Meritus Mandarin with KX and friends and it was great. There were tons of booze, like 4 or 5 bottles of hard liquor, and like 1 carton of beer and we went grocery shopping in the afternoon, so there were plentiful of food and snacks too. :D

    P.S.: Photos on FB, 'cause I'm too lazy to upload them here as well :D

    We had to call the night early due to an unfortunate incident, but it was okay. Baby and I bought McDees home and he was very annoying with his drunkard talk and I hope you remember what you promised me, hahaha.

    Perhaps it was because I haven't drank for a really long time, I felt sick on Christmas Day, with my temperature going up and down, bad cough, sore throat, flu and headache.

    Damn lousy la! I've been sleeping and sleeping for the past two days (I had to cancel work, ARGH) and I am still feeling so weak :( I was supposed to go for S' house party on Friday but I could hardly leave my house.



    KX was a sweetie and he borrowed his friend's mother's lao pok car to find me, (it was very funny, because he was like, waving at me from the car but I just stared blankly because I couldn't recognise him) with fish porridge, which got spilt over the carpet due to a lag response to the traffic light.

    He then drove me to Stefanie's crib to exchange presents. I feel so horrible for not being able to be there for long. :( Thanks girls for the presents! They were all so great. :D You girls made my Christmas special. My magazine wrapper so nice right, hahaha. All delicatedly choosen by hand okay!

    We then bought food back to my crib and then he left to watch IP Man (eeeeeeeeew) and I watched Little Nonya, before I went back to sleep again.

    Digressing, Yuzhu so poor thing :(


    I'm perspiring like mad now and I know I'd be feeling so cold again later. Wahlao, why I so weak, nabei.


    So cute hor. ^____^

    Aucun commentaire: