Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, décembre 10, 2008

    did I really prioritized the right way?

    YAY, I am halfway through the week and there's just one more paper to go!

    :]

    As I've been working like a dog for the past few days, I didn't have the time to study beforehand and I studied like mad the day before each paper. Fantastic.

    Baby had been nice, coming all the way down from his camp to meet me for breakfast, so that I'd wake up to study earlier on Hari Raya Haji and the Ong family came to pick me up for dinner at night, hohoho. KX also came over to fix up my Internet for me and we had Pizza Hut!

    He's a really bad distraction 'cause I was supposed to be studying and he started clearing my drawers and throwing away literally everything, zomg.

    So heartless.

    Anyway, I have tons to study for my last paper, argh. OUT!

    So many things to do after my exams! :D Can hardly wait. Holidays, here I come!!!1


    put the stars in our eyes
    and with heart shaped bruises
    and late night kisses
    devine

    Aucun commentaire: