Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, décembre 23, 2008

    maybe I'm amazed by the way I really need you



    I've been having serious difficulties waking up recently and I even turn up for work yesterday without bathing, because I was so god damn late.

    Damn gross, I know, hahaha. But what they don't know, don't hurt them hahaha!

    I'm gonna make the effort to sleep earlier (right about this post!) today, pleaseeeeeeeee don't let me oversleep :(


    Work.

    Work.

    Work.

    Town was seriously packed during the weekends, so KX, Dian and I went Vivo on Friday with me attempting to buy some decent clothes but there were nothing except:

    from Topshop and it's so cute!

    But the bubble bottom isn't gonna make me wanna wear it often :\

    and the price hurts lor.


    Supper at East Coast Park's Lagoon Food Centre. Yummy oyster omelette and gonggong rocks.





    Yummy bag of happy beans from Jolly Beans! :]

    All my favorite flavous, but the pink ones are so neglected now.

    Go, lemon lime!


    Baby.


    Saturday saw us in town and we missed the shoe shop's opening hours again :(

    Didn't seem to have any faith with ma darling shoes..

    We wanted to catch a movie, but we couldn't quite agree with the movie selection (yay to Twilight, nay to IP man) and most of the tickets were sold out and we decided to prawn instead. I never prawn before in my life! Damn sua ku right! But then all the prawning ponds were full too. We went to two and we gave up hope.

    Not wanting to call the night early, we went to Pasir Ris Park.


    Hahaha, it was damn fun! We all managed to revive the kids in us and there were plenty hilarious moments we wished we caught on camera, hahaha.


    Worked on Sunday and it was a really quiet day. I stayed in town with KX and the guys and KX bought me ma darling shoes for Christmas! :D YAY!

    P.S.: Please remind me to pay him abit of money 'cause I forgot to be pan tang.
    After so much painstaking search...

    :')

    Thanks, baby.



    Okay, I have some serious Christmas shopping tomorrow before the crowd decide to camp in town and oooh, so excited about my first Christmas with KX (and friends.. beginning to sound like a buy-1-get-all-free package), the counting down at Meritus Mandarin, S's house party on Boxing day and finally.. (yes, I damn slow) Twilight!

    And omg ARGH, I can't believe school is starting again like, next week! I'm not done merrying during my holidays yet!!! :(

    And I hadn't started on my assignments -.- so lame one lor, like newspaper cutting during primary (or was it secondary?) school. Must do 5 chinese and 5 english newspaper clipping reflections every holiday.

    I'm pursuing a diploma, godammnit.

    Bah!

    OUT!

    Aucun commentaire: