Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, février 11, 2004

    arlOws arlOws~!! todae in sch sho siaNs one niAs... hahAs... hmMm.. nth much happen loRs... took chengloNg's neOpriNt from him to see... hahAs... *nO coMmeNts* hahAs... deN... duNno how happen liaO... hmMm... tried to borrow pOa everywhr... but... cant!!! arGh... in the end no bk... loLs... but tanaihUa no care... hahAs... after sch gt histoRy test~!!! aNd... *roLls druMs* i passEd!!! i pass i pass i pass~! lalalala~ pass woRs pass woRs.. =P *hapPy* 3J alot ppl no pass niAs... (taD includE joyCe) =x and i passed!!! waHahAs~!! hmMm... den waited for joyCe... den we go bbaLl court.. saw dead bird... -.- arGh... den we kick to one side to let it R.I.P... hahAs... buried in alOt of leaves... haHas... hope u R.I.P woRs... lets remain a min of silenCe to show our respect to the noble bird... *keEp quiEt...* !! hahAs... after tad... went to maC... at my hse thr de.... dead rat... -.- it actually look like struAt litTle... jus bigger laHs... =x hahAs... its... 4 legs see sKy de... sho ke liaNs... hahAs... den... joyCe came to my hse... den... *aheM aheM* lalala~ tmr is engliSh coMmon le~!! everyone jiayoUz woRs!!! ^.^ haHas... hmMm... go... eat le! tata~!!

    Aucun commentaire: