Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, février 21, 2004

    arlOws... =D had a lloonngg slp todae... hahAs... frOm last niTe slp til todae 6pM... li hai baHs..? =x loLs... supposed to go oUt with joyCe.leCia.blaHbLah de... but too tired le... managed to recover all my power which i lost tis few daes... waHaha!! im sho enengetic now... loLs... hmMm... nth much happen todae baHs... apart tad my com keep hangiNg... and tad i restart com for more den 30 times... -.-|| hahAs... sho men... tMr morniNg mayb goiNg to joyCe hSe [geylaNg easT] thr de maC studee histoRy... abit no confidence in us... tad we can wake up... =x hahAs... but hope can loRs... loLs... hai hai... comMon test coming le!!! everyone mus crack ur boOks le woRs... *smiLes* jiayoUx!!

    Aucun commentaire: