Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, février 15, 2004

    Come What May

    Never knew I could feel like this

    Like I never see the sky before

    Want to perish

    Inside ur kiss

    Everydae I love more and more



    Listen to my heart

    Can u hear it sing?

    Tellin me to gif u everyting

    Seasons may change

    Winter to spring

    But I love u

    Until the end of time



    [Come wad may

    Come wad may

    I will love u

    Until my dying dae]



    Suddenly the world seems sucha perfect place

    Suddenly they move in sucha perfect grace

    Suddenly my life dosen’t seems sucha a waste

    It only arouses around u

    And thr’s no mountain too high

    No river too wide

    Sing out tis song

    And I will be thr by urside

    Storm clouds will gather

    Stars may come by

    And I love u (I love u)

    Until the end of time

    (Repeat [])



    OoOoh… Come wad may (x2)

    I wil love u


    Suddenly the world seems sucha perfect place

    Come wad may (x2)

    I will love u

    Until my dying day

    XD im mad~!! abt moulin rouge!! dose hu didnt watch, wun really regret~!! hehe... its sHo nice... sho sweEt... sHo saD... >.< i gt the oSt le... next i wan go buy the vCd... XD im mad... i reli am... [ how wonderful life is... now u're in the world ]

    Aucun commentaire: