Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, mars 29, 2004

    arlOws... [mOnDay] hahAs... had temperature check in the morning. abt 1/3 of the population nv bring. hahAs... readiNg... deN maths! hahAs... the test was postponed to tmr! *cheers* brought my file back to studee. =P gUai hoRs..? loLs... yTd chEecHai gave alot alot suggestions on how to improve my blOg... [xiE Xie, chEecHai...] but alot i forget le lah. =x went off during reCess. hahAs... my mota came so early! *surprised* go to nDc. bought somefood to eat. hahAs... den go in see dentist nor. was so early! loLs... hmMm... im nt supposed to remove the rubber baNds de. =x dentist sae me. loLs... she put this metal "ring" between my teeth. *pain* =\ she keep, remove, put back, remove, put back. zZzz... den went for extraction again!! =( was so relutant! daMn pain nia. purposely walk slowly eben when my no. was called. =x different dentist this time. seems nicer. but bo skill. =x he pluck teeth, also will pain one. lastym wun pain de. -.-|| hmMm... realised we didnt pay last week! loLs... tad dentist nv tell us. hahAs... tads toOoo bad. =P hmMm... dripped blood all over!! -.- my ke liaNz de sch uniform. so blardy. loLs... fell aslp in the car, den... *drip drip* blood all over again. >.< tad numbness hai me dunno gt blood dripping. loLs... stayed at home. fell aslp while waiting for sch to end. =x den joyCe.luviNa came over for maC! wanted dem to come over to pei me, too siaNs le. =x eat.eat.eat. tok.tok.tok. loLs... it hurts to eat! =\ nvMz... den joyCe recieve a call from leCia tad torO gt car accident! dne concasion! *screams* hu is tad farking driver?! drive also dunno how to drive. injure my darliNg!! *angry* hai. tried to look for yOu mag. but cannot find. =\ den joyCe.luviNa went home. hahAs... realised my mota cooked porridge. =D for me for me! =x lalala~

    [[.thaNks fOr supPortiNg .sHuwEi.!! ^___^.]]

    Aucun commentaire: