Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, mars 21, 2004

    yOz~! last dae of the holidae le neh!! fast rite?! *unbelivable* hahAs... lalala~ woke up early todaE!! =D went to send this tupiD goOd morniNg msg to peEps. shouldnt haf done tad. all tiNg i siaO. >.< loLs... slpt in the afternoOn. *soNg* went out. pei Ma.naNi go pPl's paRk buy sth. den went to paRkway. changiNg hP~!! argh` *slaPs myself* im dreaming nia. should noe tad i haf no yuaN with x43o rite? *sigh* my mota was in a good mood lor. she sae wad, "u wan which fone also can. as long it's nt too over-board." but. but.. =''( i cant change any fone! argh` cux i jus like, upgraded my line last yr at abt juNe. den mus wait for abt 1yr lata den can upgrade again de. =\ sho. i haf to wait for 3 more mThs?! wtf` lor. argh` nvMz... *ren* sigh. sho depressed now. =( nvMz... =D hmMm... tmr sch reopen le. start of a new term~!! everyone mus jiayoUz wors. cannot slack anymore le. my new term resolution!! [to hand in all hw in time!!] yea~ especially chinese newspaper cutting! waHahAs... gimme support wor. (^.-) hahAs... tmr go brace myself le. leaving sch at 10.50~!! yea. waHahAs... rite after reCess... =PpPp waHahas... siaNs... ppl!! pLs joiN .shUwEi. .. shuwEi now gt jiNg zheN zE!! =\ mus win dem! waHahAs...
    [thing.would.never.be.like.before..never..never..]

    Aucun commentaire: