Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, mars 28, 2004

    [[.thaNks fOr supPortiNg .sHuwEi.!! ^___^.]]

    have been copying and pasting tad for so many times. >.< [xiE Xie fOr supPortiNg .shUwEi.!! *chEers* u rOx maN!!] [sUnDay] hahAs... woke up and went for breakfast. den came back to bathe. went out to meet luviNa.joyCe! hahAs... was supposed to buy shoes, but go play dDr first. =x went mariNa to find luviNa.yiNgqiaN. -aHem- dey 2 sitting thr eating. hahAs... den went to play lor. bough $15 worth of credits. >.< abit mad. hahAs... den yQ went to play other stuffs. he waited for luviNa like siaO. cux nv-endiNg de. den dey haf dunno wad briefing at 4.3o. hahAs... played wearing my shoes. so my feet were safe. loLs... realised sth. whenever yQ is near the machine hoRs... luviNa will play badly, and fail de... =x -opPps- *run away* eben joyCe also realised viNa will panick when yQ is nearby woRs... =PpPp played halfway, luviNa.yQ went for the briefiNg w/o telling us. >.< jus go litat. -.-|| see dey 2 couple, dun ji jiaO... =x die liaO, luviNa gonna kill me le. =x hmMm... continued playing with joyCe. den go play over stuFfs, cux reli too tired le!! *sweat* den walked to bUgis. hahAs... walked around and find my shOe. dun haf my sizE for the one i like!! *sadded* =x loLs... nvMz... bought another kind de, okiEs laHs... nvMz... wear til juNe oni. hahAs... saw maOsheNg.alLen at a'n'Bc. hahAs... alLen looks... hmMm... like secondary student. =x nt jC one. =x -oPpps- like small boy litat... loLs... didnt reli saw dem lah. is joyCe... hahAs... den go yosHi eat. *burPs* full nia. hahAs... went home!! lalala~ realised my mota still at home gting ready to go out. >.< she so surprised to see me nhia. looked at the clock and sae, " waHhh... ni zHe yaNg zhaO hUi Lai arHs..?" -.-|| sae til like i everytym so late go home litat. =x whr gt mah! loLs... lalala~ gt a notice from koOnaNn tad gt maThs test on variables and indiCes tmr. >.< die die. nv bring back anyting to stuDee! argh` nvMz... i wun pass anyway... =D but, i wan pass!! earn some brownie points for mYe. =x hahAs... tmr early depart again!! *cheers* no ms [duNno wad laHs... teach cheM. wan... wad's her naMe..? =x], no mr nEo, no paN piNg!! wOohoO... no chinese compo too nia. *100 cheers* but, while ppl relax in class, i go bond my teeth..? >.< hai hai` but the best ting is tad, i dun haf to face bar-stirred!! =x yea~!! lalala~ go tie shoelaces properly. =P tata~

    after a while: kaOz... luviNa ask me send her song. den i hanged?! and i doing changes to my blog lor!! so damn farked up. nearly burst into tears nia. everyting was so perfect. and my com jus haf to hang. kaOs... wan cry le lah. all my hard work. my blood. my sweat. all gone jus litat. *tore thousands of paper into small small pieces angrily*
    [the greatest distance in life is not between life and death, but... is that i'm by your side, but you didn't know!]

    [.liviNg iN a sLpiNg worLd wiTh sHuwEi darliNg.]

    Aucun commentaire: