Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, mars 03, 2004

    [continue]

    its more like, im gifiNg tuition to the both of dem on p.O.a... dUn be surprised hoRs... i is can teach p.O.a beTa den ms taN ai hUa de... loLs... toOk joyCe a lloonngg` tiMe to understaNd wad im tokiNg abt... den saw tis gMss[izit..?] gUy whiCh loOk liKe jiayaNg... except tad he duN haF taD "attractive" mole... =x loLs... er... den go hoMe loRs... my moTa maDe Nasi lemaK!! hahAs... its nt bad loRs... jus tad the rice... is... green... (-.-l|) hahAs... lalala~ hai... sho sad now... failed maths... again... =( nvMz... hmMm... 3d.3e.3i.3j~!! goOd lucK fEr uR p.O.a tesT tMr!! [nT beLi suRe abt 3d.e... hahAs... but tiNg takiNg it tMr...] oh ya... during p.O.a beli boring maHs... den i help cheEcHai decorate his bk... [he lend me... loLs...] i wrote someoNe's name all over the first page... and now... he's angry wif me!!! =\ [chEecHai: paiseHz lEys... dUn angRy le... angRy deN nT shUai le... =P giMme de bK... i heLp u erasE awAy...] realised almost all the gUys around him noe abt the bk... -.-|| jeFf.kianloOng.cheNgloNg tHr laff at me niAs... =\ er... dunno wad to update abt le... loLs... tata` fOr nOw~!! ^______^

    Aucun commentaire: