Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, mars 22, 2004

    hoOdEy~! loLs... [staRt of teRm 2] was almost late for sch todae! *sigh* back to normal again. hahAs... had maThs for the first period! >.< was copying hw all the way..? loLs... den had englisH. love englisH lesson. sho free one. loLs... nv bring anyting for eNg. sho was sHo damn relaXed. hahAs... recEss tiMe. paCked my bAg. and almost everyone ting i siaO. briNg bag down for recEss. -.- loLs... some eben thot i jus reach sch...? hahAs... den went to canteen. look for eKkawaT. to noe tad he nv buy eNghUa's preZzie!! >.< den faster run away. if nt eNghUa sure come find me de. hahAs... lalala~ waited for my Ma. she was late..? den rushed to nDc. didnt noe our way thr! sho anyhow drive. loLs... in the end, still reach nah. hahAs... was late for like, 15miNs. cux were stuck at the entrance thr. still hafta do the saRs cheCk tiNgy nia. *ma faN* reach L4~!! mus wait. >.< cux we are late. hahAs... sit thr til my butT pain nia. loLs... finally go in~!! this old lady doC came in and look at me with my deNtist, like i excibit litat. den my dentist tok alot chim chim stuff to her. [i suppose is abt my teeth and all.] den dey discuss this and tad. chim sia. dentaL languaGe..? den my dentist insert some ruBber tingy into my teeth. sho cool. loLs... den she sae need extract teeth! >.< extract 2 todae. went to haf lunch first. den go to L2 and wait for my turn. went in~!! was sho scaeed nia. loLs... the dentist thr explain wad he's gonna do and all. den bring in losta kinda instrument. was, scared. hahAs... den he inject this tingy which makes my mouth numb. it hurts alot!! worst den tad blood test lor. blood test is inject tad time pain only. but this one is pain thoughout. =( it hurts the most wen injecting the upper part of my jaw. he went out while i wait for the numbness to be more effective. was sho coOol nor. i thr beat beat beat my mouth, but no feeling one. den i take things knock my mouth, no feeling also. loLs... den the dentist came back. tell me tad thr would be no pain, jus pressure and all. den he... puLl. and he puLl. and he puLl my tooth out! thr's this *piak* sound, den i chuak tio, jump up. =x the second tooth he pluck out, nt sho pain le. hahAs... den he stuff cotton wool into my mouth. bled like siaO. hahAs... asked me if i wanna keep my teeth. den he put into a small bag, and ask me go home wash, if nt will stink. hahAs... lalala~ was hafin a tough time tokin. my mota thr blur blur dunno wad i tokin abt. loLs... den i imitate the colgaTe totaL de commercial. =x went home. *pain* but hai haO nor. waited for sch to end. den waited for joyCe's call. den this tupid person called me. "may i speak to lawence..?" i cannot tok nor. den i say.. "woooonnnggg nnnuuubbb eeerrrr" tad woman thr blur blur, dunno wad i tokin abt. >.< in the end, my fata tok to her. loLs... met joyCe~!! showed her my teeth, and was she disgusted. hahAs... tell her the hole procedure. den she like, scared liao. dowan put braces le. loLs... cux of the numbness, cannot move my mouth much. tupiD joyCe go make me laff. den hurts. den i cry. loLs... cried for a total of 4 tyms..? laff + cry together. hahAs... went to parkway. walk here walk thr. saw maRk + _____. loLs... ate porridge~ hahAs... mus avoid spiCy + hOt food! hahAs... was hafin a hard time chewing. >.< went for tuition and blaHz. thot the clerk we quitting liao. hahAs... last tuition thr~ *sigH* will miss ms Ng, maVis, aNd tuitiOn freNs tHr de. hahAs... heard from ms Ng thr's a pervert case in the toilet..? a guy was hindin in the cubicle!! den dunno hu went to the other cubicle lor. dunno hu is next door mah. den realised was a guy wen shw came out. tried to search his bag for camera or wadeva. but he fleed..? den the security guard thr tupid tupid. see the guy ran away nor. *diaO* was sho slpy in the bus! fell aslp..? =x nearly miss my stop nia. hahAs... took out almost all the rubber tiNgy at home. my teeth huRts! ='( now gt 2 big, deep holes nor. *sigh* sho er xin. smile tad time, can see gt holes nor. =\ nvMz... tmr dun smile sho much. =x hmMm... go catch some slp le, if nt cannot wake up again. hahAs... tata`

    [nuMbed]

    Aucun commentaire: