Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, mars 23, 2004

    yoOo~ tueDay. hahAs... was late fer sch! wake up at 6.5o oni lor. hahAs... den purposely dowan walk fast, cux stand in front of the hole sch sho xiasuEy one. hahAs... buden still walk too fast. >.< hafta stand in front of the hole sch. siaNs... sho siaNs thr. dunno wad to do. hahAs... den ekKawaT laff at me. -.- gt Lrc. =\ nvMz... gt choir anywae. =x sch was boring. hahAs... showed xiaOqiNg my teeth. was she disgusted. loLs... maThs.chiNese was boring. hahAs... the class sho quiet. eben though gt 2 idiOts thr. loLs... lalala~ still didnt gt his prezZie. waHlaO. den he angry?! wTf. whr gt ppl litat den angry de. wanNa noe is hu, asK me in msN. hahAs... damn it lor. den after lRc. come find me. showed me his hand. [hinting for his tupid prezZie.] den i act lor. sae in class wad shit. den he jus walk away litat. like dulaN or wad lor. i thr bWg nia. den he started screaming at sm1. chuak tio nia. >.< while eating, he start at one side thr, ting he diaOing me or wadeva. peNgs. wad logic lai de neh? plus i reli intend to gif him his tupiD prezZie lor. [jus tad sm1 didnt buy..?] den he now angry. peNgs. *bleChs* dowan care him le lah. blocked him. =x eR xiN Da biaN!! n__n change topic~!! my teeth hurts! =( seems rather obvious neh. but i keep covering the right side of my mouth. loLs... beli beli pain nia. but i *ren*. bled during chemistry~!! hahAs... nvMz... =PpPp went for lRc after sch. realised gt sho many peEps going for lRc..? hahAs... sat outside the lRc rm. do p.O.a~!! hahAs... den was talking. den tad guy beside me shHh me. i see him weird weird. den realised he trying to tell me mr Lai looking at me. =x hai me sho paiseH nia. =| hahAs... tried to leave after an hr. bt, rulEs changed! now late 2nd time: 2hrs lRc. 3rd time: 3daes. and so for. wtf?! mad one neh!! y increase until litat de?! aiyO. bwg nia. mad one. and its like, starting of the yr? *bleChs* attention peEps~! dun go for lRc on monday. is sU sU in charge. >.< =x loLs... went for choir after lRc.lunCh. was vv. late..? hahAs... sand this lovey lovey song. (X.X) "love changes everyting. love will let u nv nv be the same. now i tremble at ur name. nth in the world will ever be the same. pain is deeper den b4. love can make the summer fly, or a night seem like a life-time. love will turn ur world around and tad world will last forever." *bullshit!* =x hahAs... chior:siaNs. den went for break~!! saw patriCk. den he disiaO joyCe abt -aheMaHem-. sho farnie. loLs... =x [joyCe: dUn kiLl me~~ (T.T)] went home~!! hahAs... wu liaO. slpt for 15mins~!! *cheers* den my mota insist tad she rebond my hair. (T.T) my ke liaNs de hair. hahAs... now keep the chemical. mus wait til 8.45 den go wask away or sth. hahAs... haO mEn. zZzzz.. lalala~ siaNs... hate sch. >.< miss sHuwEi~! =( *slaps myself* he wun remember u de. stOp it~!! u__u" *dead* *flies off*

    [dO ya reMemBer me..? =(]

    Aucun commentaire: