Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, juillet 10, 2004

    HapPy BirthDay , DadDy ~!!


    my dad's bdae today !! haHa ~ woke up at 3 ..? =x den help out my mother with the cake and stuffs .. den go off lOr .. was going to the Chijmes .. nice nice .. so grand thr .. haHa .. the food's great .. =) cant stand my dad's fren .. >.<" he wanted his foto to be taken beside this band .. [only the intruments thr ..] the drum set .. and he went to play it .. w/o any sense of musical .. >.<" and it sounded so horrible ?! the manager came to scold him niaa .. =x i thr so xia suey .. lol ..went ordering the food .. had the ribeye or sth litat .. wanted medium WELL .. but tad blardy uncle went to said i want medium RAW .. *faint .. my steak of course came out blardy .. argh* sickening .. cut the cake after that .. great food .. haHa .. [i kinda changed with my maid's fish and chips .. =x] den went to walk around .. den come back lOr .. was rather early by then .. haHa .. so went to "eat wind" .. til now lOr .. =) kKz ~!! pics are up !! =D













    haHax ~ nice hUrz ..? kinda liked one of dem very much .. =PpPp laLala ~ that's all .. catching a movie tMr , i guess .. haHa .. spiddyman 2 ~!! wOohOo ~! cHow !!

    [Pax .. Happy Birthday Wor !!]

    Aucun commentaire: