Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, juillet 06, 2004

    It's the way u make me feel ..


    yOz ~ tUesday .. =D didnt rain in the morning .. sharKz .. was rreli wet at the back so went to join luviNa and sit in between 3i/j .. which made siewseNg so unhappy .. hUr hUr .. iderTz .. have to move to the back lOr .. the sun thr so strucking niaa .. =\ laLala ~ had maTh .. siaNz .. den pOa .. more siaNz .. haHa ~ reCess .. went to change dates lOr .. cause cant serve lRc today .. =D hisTory was so boring !! i was dozing off thr .. =x haHa ~ laLala ~ chiNese .. zZzz ~ nobody seemed to care abt him de .. haHa ~ chEecHai's way of reading the passage rreli crack me up sia .. stupid .. lol .. did nth but yawk and yawk and yawk during cMe .. haHa ~ chemisTry was ta worst .. >.<" tok eben more .. =x enErgy here and thr with szeKeng .. lol .. i didnt eben learn anyting during the lesson .. lol .. laLala ~ den went with xinRui to canteen .. looked for joyCe.huiLing .. haHa ..the block test wasnt bad lah .. haHa ~ doubt i will do well , though .. haHa ~ wrote crap only .. cant remember the ans .. lol .. peeps around were rreli tired nOr .. haHa ~ all do so fast de .. =) it was raining so damn heavily after tad .. was so soaked when we finally reach sm shelter , u noe !! =\ so cold smore .. huiLing.me were almost dying .. haHa .. den tad keliaNz de paper so so so wet !! =\ im gonna gt killed .. haHa .. laLala ~ den my mother suddenly wan me help her buy qiaNg dunno wad jiao .. chim sia .. we gt abit communication breakdown niaa .. lol .. dun eben noe wth tad is .. =x ask around and noe is glue le .. lol .. so go s'pore post buy lOr .. haHa .. went to eat at deLifraNce first .. nt bad lah .. the baCon smell's so strong .. haHa .. after buying the glue , walk sslloowwllyy back .. haHa .. we took abt 1hr to walk from thr to my hse tad area .. lol .. fast hUr ..? =x laLala ~ den nth le Bah .. i finally updated my links corner !! =x lol .. anyone still gt any changes mah ..? =D kindly leave a msg to let me link ya wOr .. n_n hmMm .. beta go rush my chinese newspaper cutting now .. arbo gt lRc .. (T.T) tata ~

    *ps.: saw paTrick's new hairstyle ..? =x lol .. shUai si le .. bwaHaha .. cut by a professional hair stylist wOr .. ting his name sth lai wad de .. =x *evil grin*

    ssiigghh -

    Aucun commentaire: