Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, juillet 19, 2004

    Monday's Blues .. =(

    Currently Listening To : Energy - Yi Zhi Dao Jiu Hou

    Thinking Of : definitely not u !! =x lol ..


    arlOw ~ haHa .. going to put different color for my titles ~ laLala ~ monDay .. zZzz ~ woke up late today .. haHa .. cant wake up siaa .. *dying . lol .. went sch lOr .. reading period wasnt tad boring .. cause gt storybk pei mee !! haHa .. no more reader's digest ~ nah nah nah ~ =PpPp

    no f&n practical !! how could ms oNg !! i so good finally bring all her prac. stuffs .. and she dowan gimme practical !! *weeps .. unfair .. hmph* had theory insteads .. *cries .. gt mini test .. nt bad laHz .. just tad all anyhow do ..? hope can pass .. haHa .. the dunno wad pt .. i go write burning pt .. >.<" blardy hell .. =x

    reCess .. nth much lOr .. haHa .. Cia gave me.jOy files !! *screams .. so cute !! thanks muchiEz !! =D *muack .. den ask peep help jOy do her surveys .. haHa .. siZheng wrote .. what do u use ur hp for ..? "let my parents contact me .." -.-" bo liaOz ..

    History .. zZzz ~ stupidd chew ee .. he dun seemed to like me hUr .. =\ stood for one period .. >.<" iderTz ..

    Physics .. oh well .. mr gUi nt here !! awWw ~ ting he went on honeymoon with ms Tay bah ..? cause she also didnt cum .. haHa .. so sweet .. sigh* had relief teachers instead .. dun like the 2nd onee .. i ming ming reading bk .. [with a hp inside ..] he keep saying softly i using hp .. =\ gay siaa .. tok so soft .. cant hear wth he say .. =x

    Lunch .. ate lOr .. den .. heh heh .. i dun remember ..

    English .. played this question game lOr .. haHa .. my grp worst de .. gt 0 marks .. cause we nv attempt to try anyone's qn .. if all engLish periods litat den song liao .. lol ..

    luviNa pei me after sch to wait for Ben Dan .. haHa .. den ate again .. was so full can !! im bursting .. haHa .. den they cum down lee .. eat .. den left sch lOr .. haHa .. had i-scream .. yuMmy ~ lol .. den was Cia .. den she pei me sit mRt .. heh heh .. =PpPp den reach home le .. lol ..

    zZzz ~ realised my skin broke !! =( my mum say cux i ate too heaty stuffs le .. so arglie !! *cries cries cries* and it itch !! touch le warm warm onee .. =( and its .. SWOLLEN !! now my chin look so .. fugily arglie !! argh argh argh ~ like i gt double chin litat .. ='( dunno wen den will be ok .. humilating siaa .. *covers my chin* lol .. was using the nose pores sticker tingy jus now .. den my mum saw mee .. chiok tio .. thot the heaty tingy spread .. XD stupid woman .. =x opPps ~

    tmr early departing ~ laLala ~ u guys enjoy ur lessons wOr !! bwaHaha !! poor tings ~ =P after my appointment .. will go to Paya Lebar to purchase the ..Firework Festivals' tees .. [Lia: u muz muz nt go malaysia kKz ?! muz ai guo .. is national day leyy .. cannot go malaysia onee .. no singaporean's spirit .. =x] den cum back sch find Cia. and mayBe jOy .. hope ya dun haf any blardy remedials bahh .. =]

    geEz ~ im so hungry now .. =\ no tidbits for me these few days !! *determined .. mux gt rid of tad scarr .. wOohOo ~

    [xX.i wiLl foLlow tHe dreaMz wiTh uu .. onLy uu.Xx]

    Aucun commentaire: