Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, juillet 24, 2004

    I , Robot ..

    Currently Listening to : This ger yawking and yawking into my ears .. >.<"

    Consuming : nth .. *diet*

    Wearing : spag. strip + skirt ..?

    Time : 9.55 pm


    arlOw ~ saturday .. hafing a tough tym to wake up in da morning .. haHa .. woke up with a terrible throat .. >.<" was sounding so damn horrible can !! argh ~

    met Cia.jOy den go shaw see gt Brotherhood nTz lOr .. dun haf .. =\ went sunTec instead .. haHa .. bought tiCz den go walk walk lOr .. den met josHua .. den go play arcade awhile .. saw sm Mjrians .. haHa .. gt weiTingz they all .. =)

    movie movie !! was trying to read the chinese suBz .. lol .. "wo , Ji qi ren .." lol .. nice movie .. =D haHa .. kinda touching lOr .. much watch mux watch !! rreli nice .. nt like a.i. litat .. tad one sucked .. this one nicer .. =D

    Cia went den we all go eat dinner at deLifrance lOr .. haHa ..so damn full siaa .. lol .. den Josh left with his fren .. den me.jOy go walk walk .. haHa .. i like this "car-keys" [forget how to spell le .. =x] from espirt !! =D but its .. $99++ ..? >.<" rreli nice nOr ~!! firstym see i look abit more decent in pants .. lol .. den find my maid to gt keys .. den go home le .. haHa ..

    was listening to my mum singing .. my dad and his fren toking .. and acting rreli interested in wadever this ger is doing .. haHa .. >.<" bo liaOz niaa .. show me all her toys .. geEz .. laLala ~ tmr gt walkaton .. siaNz .. go sch on sunDay .. peep will ting tad we are mad .. lol ..after walkaton .. going out maybe ..? dunno lahh .. haHa ..

    [Cheechai , JiayOu .. cheeChai , JiayOuz ~!!]

    Aucun commentaire: