Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, juillet 20, 2004

    Lousy Day .. =(

    Currently Listening to : Evonne - Wo yao qing qing wei ni chang sou ge

    Thinking of : how to get rid of that fugly scar ..


    woke up in da morning only to find out tad scar had grown twice the size !! i look so .. nice !! =( my hole chin becum so uneven .. like dose ran-away robbers litat .. (T.T) soBz .. den nose block .. throat pain .. cough cough .. sneeze sneeze .. >.<" worse .. muscle cramp .. geEz .. this isnt my best day hUr .. =( suffering like hell .. smone cook chicken soup for mee .. =x

    walked to sch covering my scar .. tad jOy so badd onee .. dunno how to tao hao me .. benDan !! =x sigh* decided to face the world litat in the end .. no one say anyting much .. =D

    maThs .. nt badd .. did statitics .. haHa .. so fun .. =x i like the histogram .. lol .. kinda mad huHz ..? =x

    pOa .. had test .. zZzz ~ i cant pass for sure .. i all anyhow classify .. haHa .. den went down to general office gif clerk scold and take the early departal form .. haHa ..

    left sch !! soNg ~ bwaHaha .. byee sch ~ =PpPp den go NDC .. my stupid mother .. she wanted to go off early .. den wanted to pay first .. [see .. toldcha giving me netts will be beta ..] den we went 1/2 hr earlier .. wth .. i was so bored can !! den dun dare walk away .. lata my number flash den cham .. sat thr for so long read my King Arthur .. like reading period litat .. lol .. 40 mins lata .. went in .. =D excited .. =x tad dentist put a spring on my teeth .. -.- *boings ~ lol .. my upper teeth's purple .. bottom's pink .. =P nice combination , eben i hafta sae so .. haHa .. den left lOr .. went to makan first .. kinda hungry .. =x tMd .. i regret siaa .. $5.20 for those rice .. veggie .. sm small prawns .. and a tough chicken .. >.<" so expensive siaa !! bth .. nv eat thr !! zZzz ~ tad chicken can kill lOr .. it broke 2 of my forks .. and 1 spoon .. -.- iderTz .. den go paya leBar .. bought the shirts !! =D bought L for Cia.jOy .. den i M .. haHa .. den wen leaving .. saw teckMeng .. he was so shocked .. lol .. cux i so early thr le mahh .. "you zhe mo zao fang mehh ?!" haha .. stupid .. =x den go aljuNied .. walk walk around .. den wait for Cia lOr .. den saw jOy.hweeLing .. dey go eat lJs .. stupid jOy .. u broke ur promise !! hmph* u fflliirrtt !! =x i dowan tok to u liao .. XP

    went ciNe .. wanted to watch brotherhood deHz .. or windstruck .. or Undead.. but all the times so unsuitable onee .. haHa .. so went to PastaMania instead .. =D nice nice .. i finished the hole plate !! heh heh .. Cia didnt wOr .. so waste food hOr .. bwaHaha .. den had Tiramisu .. *yummy* den walk around lOr .. bought sweets for me/xinRui .. haHa .. so farnie siaa .. thot tad mine's too heavy .. put sm over to xinRui's .. den her's becum so heavy .. den bring back to mine .. =x haHa .. den walk walk walk .. went home lOr .. =]

    zZzz ~ nowadays i keep slping afternoon naps siaa .. im becoming a piggy !! =( wen i woke up .. realised .. a zig grew on tad red patch !! *cries .. now is double arglie !! sobs* if it worsen tmr .. i dowan go sch lee .. go see doctor .. so itchy now .. (x.x) im dying .. sobs .. i dowan live le lahh .. let me diee .. wth is tad ting .. =( hai .. print out my survey forms liao .. haHa .. finally .. =x tmr recess cm help me do hOr .. bring ur pen down .. =x lol .. laLala ~ siaNz .. beta go catch sm slp .. so i will stop tinging abt tad arglie patch .. =x taTa .. mish me wOr .. (^.-)

    [Just hope that you knew im always smwhr near uu ..]

    Aucun commentaire: