Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, juillet 18, 2004

    Sleep Sleep Sleep ~

    Currently listening to : Nothing .. lol


    yOz ~!! =D Sunday .. zzzZzz .. slpt the hole day ..? =x haHa .. den intended to go Fareast with my mum .. hUr hUr .. lost our way ..? haHa .. turn back to Parkway instead .. haHa .. i saw keLly !! but dun ting she noticed mee .. haHa .. ate .. crystal jade stuff .. haHa .. den walk around .. bought my s&k skirt !! =D *happy* heh .. intended to buy a suitsuit .. but mum complained abt the price .. >.<" geEz ~ den go walk walk lOrz .. buy alot of stuffs from Giant .. haHa .. nth much le Bah ..? haHa .. tmr need return to sch liao .. sickening .. lol .. btw .. my mother say .. su must haf hated me cux of my .. size .. haHaha .. love the way my mum phrased it .. "cux she dua piu sai mahh .. jiu tao yan sou sou de ren .. so she dun like u .. sae u til so jialet .." XD laff my arse off niaa !! haHaha !! tad kinda explain everyting doesn't it ..? she also taoyan hweeLing .. bOy ~ didnt noe tad's a kinda sin .. >.<" laLala ~ saw sth damn farnie .. lol .. bth .. haHa .. nth much le Bah ..? these are the peeps appearing on the Firework Display Festival on 9 aug !! Cia.jOy.Lia take note ~ haHa ..
    ENERGY .. Chew Chor Meng , Belinda , Ben Yeung , Alicia Pan .. Lin Zi Liang .. Melody .. Joi Chua .. Fan Yi Chan .. [who are those peep ..? =x]
    i prefer de Sunday performance leyy .. gt .. 5566 , K-1 , R&B , Toro , Yan Xing Shu , Cyndi ..
    that's all !! peep ~ do go watch the Firework stuffs .. haHa .. so cool ~

    .YingTingJoyceStefanieAmelia.

     




    Aucun commentaire: