Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, octobre 03, 2004

    im a freako .. x)

    Currently Listening To : Zhou Jie Lun - Yuan You Hui

    Thinking Of : wo ai blogging and barlulu

    Time : 12.30 am


    HaPpy 2o`th birThday , AshLess SimPson
    okie .. im a freako who loves blogging .. x) sue mie .. bwaHaha ~


    so many burfdays recently .. =) anyone having burthday tmr ? den like everyday gt sth special litat .. lol ..


    laLala ~ woke up at 6.20 pm today .. =D first ting first , im nt a pig !! it`s just because thr`s no one to call mie up , and i just slpt on and on and on .. lol .. nicee .. now im so nt tired at all ..


    den did social studies - singapore`s industurial development .. haHa ~ copied the hole chapter of notes til now .. and my hands are so terribly numb now !! >=(


    shall continue tmr and ignore maths .. x) i`ve given up in tad subject already .. shall [[pia]] for tad next yr .. =x no mood for it now .. bwaHaha ..


    was teaching my maid how to use excel as she wanted to help my mum out with her a/cs .. haHa ~ she`s a cmputer idiot man !! okie .. i shouldn`t say that .. but she`s s l o w .. very , i should add .. had so much trouble trying to teach her how to press tad "open" button on da top .. *groans


    not going to blog later on today .. [[sunday]] i must stop myself from using ther com !! oh well , maybe i can chat chat a li`l bit nahh .. go accept ShuWei`s friends lahh .. add testimonials for them lahh .. see peep`s blogs lahh .. but !! i cannot blog !! hee ~ its too tym-consuming .. haha ..


    going out with my dad for awhile later on .. to get my exam supplies .. =) need pens !! haha .. den ... ting continue to studee bahh .. meanwhile .. im going to start on my f&n project .. deadline`s on monday !! peep .. jiay0uz !!


    good luck for all da end-of-year papers !! KAMPATTE !!

    Aucun commentaire: