Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, octobre 31, 2004

    happy Halloween and ...
    Currently Listening To : Zhang Feng Qi - Feng Xiang Ai
    Time : 10.40 pm


    Happy Birthday , Waiting4miracle !!
    Hiyee !!back home already ! sorry amelia for mia-ing for so long . =x will talk about that later . anyway , went to the wet market today with my mum . and guess what ? i drop my phone into the toilet bowl . again . hahaha ~ amusing . my mother was angry of course . sinbce this wasn`t the first time already . i can see she`s boiling all over . =x but anyway . after 6 hours of fan-wind , its dry and back in action again !! =D so glad that nth`s wrong with it . cause i havn`t mail the waranty card over to Samsung , and by that , i won`t be able to service it . =\ damn it . camera gt problem now !! can take picture . but the picture will be blur . and now my battery gt ghost . i nv charge , its charging . i charge , its nt charging . damn it . so sad now . just take 1 week only . so many blardy problem .

    bloggy ! happy brithday !! 1 year old le !! =D i will never forsake u de ! i will never change ur name just because people might think that it sounded lame or whater . never will i . waiting4miracle will always be my blog name . plus , im truly waiting for my miracle to happen .. haha ~ wo ai ni !! u`ve always been thr whenever im sad , depressed , happy , delighted . [of course , u can never run away .] 1 year le ! i am so proud of uu !! hee ~ this blog will be going far . going international . =x

    im only kidding

    went supermarket shopping with mum . XD i`ve bought $170 ++ de food . bwaHaha ~ kinda mad hur ? but thr`s simply so many things to buy ! i`ve already try to stop myself from temptation . but .. its definitely nt working . x)

    gap starting tmr . will be going to sch with baRlulu . cool . only gt 3 lessons each day . boring . gotta pass my maths gap test ! if not more gap . nono ~ i dowan .

    going off already .

    lastly ,

    Happy 15th Birthday , KianChang !! =D

    Aucun commentaire: