Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, octobre 15, 2004

    JERRY`S OUT !! XD


    Time : 9.2 pm




    Hi guys! Wow... Another week already huh! Man oh man its getting faster and faster! I'm writing this on the 12/10 Monday yeah... We just filmed our music video for this Thursday today... really fun!


    Fuqua had a fro... and so did Oli... I on the other hand was given a long haired wig that left me looking like some drag queen from hell :P haha... Mind my language :P ah well... That with the sequins and big collars and tight shirts and bell-bottoms and psychedelic colours :p Fantastic yeah!


    Seeing David go last week reinforced the fact that one of us will go each week... and that there is NO WAY of knowing who will go. It made an impact on me... like a wake up call... To cherish each moment I have in this competition and take nothing for granted. This is an awesome journey!


    The flu bug that has been going around within the idol camp is slowly dying out yeah... I've still got a bit of phlegm in my lungs... was suffering from bronchitis? Bronchitis? haha... yeah... for the past 2 weeks... so its a nice change to be able to breathe ok once again. Thank you for your prayers for our health guys!


    The Lime Birthday Party that we attended on Saturday was AWESOME!!!! The fans that were there SCREAMED SO LOUD! we had trouble talking to each other up on the stage.


    I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all my fans out there. Forgive me for the slow replies on Friendster yeah... still have another 200 to reply :P haha... also been so very busy... but thank you for your patience too! YOU GUYS NEVER FAIL TO INSPIRE ME! and thank you for being there for me yeah! I AM SO APPRECIATIVE TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!


    I hope that I'll be able to write for u guys here again next week yeah!


    Enjoy DISCO!!


    Till then...Take Care n God Bless!!


    Love,Chris

    isn`t he sweeeeeet ? XD he`s safe !! woOo .. so happy .. i didnt waste 5o cents again !! =D jerry`s finally out .. *cheers- da day im waiting for !! so im gonna conitnue watch spg idol !! wooooOooo ~ christopher .. he`s so cutee .. he`ve gt friendster ?! how come i search christopher but i see no him .. =.=" all fc only .. sob sob .. nvMz .. i WILL continue to find his a/c de !! he looked so cutee in tad "mao wang" costume !! kinda look like stitch from lilo and stitch ritee .. cause stitch also gt tad costume .. and he loves elvis .. hahahahaha ~


    Aucun commentaire: