Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, octobre 10, 2004

    im mugging .. mugging .. mugging

    Currently Listening To : K One + **** [i dun wanna spoil my blog with dose 4 digits] - Feng Yun Bian Se

    Time : 11.30 pm


    i simply can resist .. XD im a fantic when it comes to blogging .. lol .. and i dun eben noe y .. what`s so great abt typing ur thoughts up to let peep see ..? (o.o) dunno .. but i just enjoy it .. bwaHaha ..


    did a li`l changes to my blog !! had just realised tad my no right click wasnt working !! im a selfish person when it comes to my blog .. so dun ever ting of stealing my tings , u loser .. now whenever u right click .. a msg will come out !! hahaha ~ so cutee .. got color smore .. den cannot select text !! bwahaha ~ i love technology man !!


    been starting f&n for da hole day .. im dying already !! [barlulu : dose papers we bought ? i still gt extra one piece of white .. lol .. and 3 empty pages .. must use til o level liao .. no choice .. cant waste dose pretty papers .. =D


    booOoo ~ gt nth to blog already .. tmr`s gonna be da last paper for most of da peep .. except for my class.3j.d.e .. arghh !! [huixian.amelia : stop grinning to yourselves .. its proud to wear my sch uniform on tuesday !!] siann .. den no sch for 2 days !! *cheers- gonna shop.play like madd !! XD


    darling`s bdae coming soon !! oh gawk .. so fast fast .. in fact .. is 2 darlings !! eeEek ~ cant wait .. *jump up and down* guys .. better buy a present for my blog kae ? it dun have to be real .. just vitual .. and it wun cost u anyting .. so .. (^.-)


    good luck guys .. jiayoUz .. just a few more days to go .. and we are freeeeeee from exams .. textbooks .. notes .. and teachers` arglie faces .. =x


    missing chrisypoo

    Aucun commentaire: